Friday 23 November 2012

My espresso maker - Arrarex Caravel

Chiang chiang chiang!! Just recently I got my beloved espresso machine from UK!!

Let's the photos do the talking first. Heh.





It's a bright orange machine manufactured in Italy, comes with complementary orange tamper from OrphanEspresso in US, delivered from a forum member of UK, landed upon Malaysia. Quite a traveller huh? And since I like all thing bright colors, so this Big Orange just fits me perfectly!

If you notice, the way I go about choosing my coffee equipment is the simplicity & minimalism approach in design.  This is by no mean indicates that the equipment is lacking of built quality - in fact, quite the contrary, because of the simple design with simple mechanical component parts, there is less maintenance needed and the machine tend to last much longer. So why go the complicated route when a simple elegant solution will do? Heh.

 There's definitely something in these machine that was manufactured in 1960s and yet still survive until today. Yes, the machine you see in the pic is from 1960s :O

Small footprint, minimalism design, and good espresso - just all that I need!


1 comment:

  1. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Camping Coffee Maker

    ReplyDelete